Friday, June 20, 2008

all it takes is a guy in a car??



current location: inside my car in the college car park
current situation: alone, sick, nose felt like bleeding and burning in the inside, everytime i cough i felt like vomitting.
current radio station i am listening to: Fly.Fm
Penang FlyFM frequency
song playing: Lifehouse - You And Me

as i was saying last midnight my nose was practically stuck and i was having trouble breathing properly and i can't sleep. so this morning i wake up, feeling shittier than usual... but need to go to class no matter what.. ok lar.. mandi~~~ feeling worst than ever... bad headache.. super sore throat and super bad flu.. Driving became quite a challenge today...

reach college.. drag my sorry arse into the kitchen wondering what are we doing today. turns out he gave us a bunch of ingredient and have us to work things out ourself... and my group end product turn out quite well. (sorry lar guys. today i very stim lar. so i slow a bit today) but not really got enough for our lecturer. My 1st slicing today was on a carrot.. actually i should count it as 2nd slice since when i go on my knife to the carrot i slice my finger 1st LOL!!! ouch.. luckily my knife is not sharpen yet so barely slice a bit of my skin. The weird thing is when i slicing my finger i was able to slice it slowly without noticing it until actually felt quite a sting...
today memang overly stim ady...

The 1st plating that they planned out..

2nd plating on a piece of rectangular mirror. looks nicer
Lecturer's simple and nice plating

I initially wanted to skip the class half way i head to my car and sleep. Well permission was granted but... since in my class i never did sushi before. photo is a much then. Stupidly yesterday night i set my camera to take on 0.3MP size photo and i forgot to set it back... crap... now i stuck with VGA sized photos... but nvm lar...

So looking at my situation my lecturer told us about his wife being sick fever once and he bought these from the canteen and it helps.
Ho Yan Hor herbal tea with plum and Wong Lo Kat

finish out the Ho Yan Hor and here i am now in the car sipping Wong Lo Kat and writing this blog hopping to feel better soon~~~
next class is at 2.... which is 45 minutes from now.. i guess i continue to hang out here in my car larh.

signing out... will post another 1 tonight.. hopefully... =D
HahnCk

No comments: