Friday, June 20, 2008

i'm not healthy

after reading Joseph Lee's blog for sometime,u vain bastard lol!

i finally drove myself to start my blog now. Well actually is just because i can't really sleep and i thought that i should finally create one after delaying it for so long.

lately i've been very sick. 2 days ago and yesterday i was heaving a bad fever which is bothersome.... yesterday i finish my class and got home at around 5.40p.m. okay... i am having quite a headache already. So i thought that i would rest for about half and hour and send my dirty cloths to laundry. Then soon later i wake up and guess what?!?! it is already 11 and i can't barely raise my body. F**K!!! my laundry... dammit.... okay.. nevermind... i'll just send it tomorrow~~(which is today).

So today i got home at 1. Had some bad headache in college before coming back. Took 2 panadol activ fast. (it does take effect quite fast). ok.. tired.. rest a while... want to send laundry and renew my driving license then later in the day going to follow kim hock to help out on his catering and learn something from him.
before i knew it, my phone rang.....
(halo~~~ you at home? i am doing it at my gf's place. i'll come to pick you up) ouhkay..... early oso marh.... then i take up my second phone and look at the time.
initial respond. F**K!!!! MY LICENSE!!! MY LAUNDRY!!! it's already almost 6... ok fine... i still got 1 week to renew it. i'll just do my laundry tomorrow.... if i get better...

Kim Hock in the rear view mirror~~
so i hop on to hock's car and head to his gf's place. We stop by the market for some ingredient shopping on the way.He tried to freak the boss out for better price (look at his face) but the boss didn't even break a sweat!!
Hahhhahhahaha
Extraterrestrail Found In Kitchen!!! And ThEy SqUirT!!!

We also planned to catch Maid Of Honour later at 9.30 at GSC Gurney Plaza. i was doing mise en place with toilet paper tuck in my nose. it is drolling like mad.....

Finish very little work but he say that was it for today... so now off we go to Gurney Plaza for the movie.. GREAT MOVIE by the way.. TOTALLY RECOMMEND it...

so after the movie.. i came out and went to the toilet... as usual... and i bump into CHOO GEE!! my old NS friend. i ordered a t shirt from him like few months ago and he said he already print it but no time to find me... WTF.... nvm la... i am not in the rush also..

getting out of gurney plaza... on the way to have something to eat. i start to sneeze like mad.. and now... i am practically breathing from my mouth.....


My body still feel very warm that's why i have a wet towel on me which i soak in warm water... sadly... it only kept warm for about..... 1 minute... it is so much more comfortable when i warm. now i can hardly breath with my nose.. very uncomfortable and because of that... I CAN'T FREAKING SLEEP!!!! damn...

signing out... will update soon.....

1 comment:

RiCe said...

omg... ur blog is really freaking funny!