Saturday, June 21, 2008

a guy in a lecture hall


good morning upper north west side of Malaysia..... Penang i mean. how are u all feeling today.... i certainly dun feel that good actually. but I've been better today. my head is now less heavier but my throat and nose remains the same... like crap....
once again.. this morning... wake up late again..... rush to college late again... for the 5th time i guess??? in this week alone. Sorry Ken.... i dun mean to.... this sickness is killing me...

in case most of you are wondering why am i doing in college on the Saturday, i am here for my LAN subject... this semester... i pick moral.... pretty boring... coz it seems like the lecturer is talking to herself and laugh by herself.... u know... sometimes i really do pity her....

same as yesterday... took another glass of Hor Yan Hor (refer previous post for photo) this morning. hope it really does work... since yesterday i took it now my body heat is lower. hmm good sign...

aight... signing out. post something else later...
HahnCk

No comments: