Friday, June 20, 2008

Here Goes Nothing~~

Aight~~ Finally. i started a blog spot. after years of saying want to create a blog as soon as i get something i can snap photo with. Which is almost 2 years ago i got my K750i~My 1st ever autofocus camera phone~(my 1st camera too)

I bought the xenon flash with it too~~


Very good phone indeed. It will be our 2nd anniversary next month. haha. Serves as my digital camera for a year. Took a lot of photo with this phone. I must say, money well spent =D
and about 1 year later i upgrade to this~~~

My Canon PowerShot A630

Pretty FatArseSized camera. Very hard to me to bring around but i bring it anyway. But i wanted the manual controls and i don't have the money for DSLR. Pretty happy with it. Took a lot of great photos with it.

a lot of things had happened in the past 2 years time. I now drive a car in penang instead of riding a motorbike 2 years ago. Been in and out of relationships (not many people know this and i am currently single until further notice) i switched from TARC Penang to KDU College Penang (from Information System Engineering diploma course to Professional Chef Training diploma course). And now currently using a Laptop which i used to trash talk about them because i always think their performance can't compete with desktop. Well times h
ad changed and now Laptops are more affordable compare to way back then. Although they still can't compete with desktop performance but they sure do perform a lot better compare to back then and they are smaller and lighter nowadays. Sadly my laptop performs better than my beat up 6 years old Pentium 4 desktop which i used to be quite proud of. So it means it's time to build a new one.
My mom say why!! you just got your laptop! you really like to waste money!! =D typical respond lol! Well. i got an low end affordable yet feature packed Hp Tablet Laptop

My Hp Pavilion Tx1316 Laptop/Tablet

The spec are good enough for day to day work processing, spread sheets, presentation, internet browsing and all the normal small chores. but since my desktop is so pathetic right now, slow and keep crashing on me this laptop has to temporary replace it. The reason i wanted to build a new desktop is because i want my laptop to go back to what it is suppose to do in the 1st place. I can't really perform heavy task on this laptop since it's overheat like mad when i stress the graphics and the graphics on this laptop is really weak. And also... of course... i hadn't play real PC games for a few years already. Real as in graphic intense shotting game, racing game, strategy games, whatever new games out there!!! Plus... it's not sensible to operate my laptop 24/7. (although i am having it running 24/7 now =.=.

okay~~ enough of stories for now. will try to update this blog if possible everyday about my everyday life.


No comments: